A Holistic Nutritionist Can Help You Improve:
• Digestive Disorders
• Skin Problems such as Acne,
Psoriasis and Eczema
• Hormonal Imbalances
• Muscular Problems
• Stress or Anxiety
• Weight Concerns
• Fatigue or Low Energy
• High Blood Pressure or
• Candida or Yeast
Spicy Turmeric Vegetable Stirfry
2 tbsp olive oil
3 shitake mushrooms (chopped)
1 onion (diced)
3 large carrots (chopped)
3 large parsnips (chopped)
2 large heads of broccoli (chopped)
½ cup green beans (chopped)
1 bunch Swiss chard, kale or spinach torn into pieces
4-5 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
3 tbsp seasoning mix (garlic and herb flavor)
3-4 tbsp water
1 package 350g firm tofu (optional)
1. Heat oil in bottom of a large a cooking pot on high heat
2. Add onion and stir. Reduce heat to medium. As onion browns, add chopped parsnips. Allow vegetables to brown slightly along with onion.
3. Stir in turmeric. Add carrots, mushrooms and tofu (if protein is desired) to mixture. Fry 2 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce and water. Mix in broccoli and green beans.
5. Sprinkle seasoning mix over entire recipe and stir.
6. Add greens and cover pot with lid.
7. Cook 10-15 minutes or until done.