A Holistic Nutritionist Can Help You Improve:
• Digestive Disorders
• Skin Problems such as Acne,
Psoriasis and Eczema
• Hormonal Imbalances
• Muscular Problems
• Stress or Anxiety
• Weight Concerns
• Fatigue or Low Energy
• High Blood Pressure or
• Candida or Yeast
Homemade Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars
¼ cup Dried Cranberries
2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
¼ cup Walnuts or Pecans-chopped
½ Tsp Vanilla
2 cups Rice Cereal
1 cup Any type flake cereal-ground
1 cup Quick Oats
½ cup Honey
¼ cup Peanut Butter-melted
¼ cup Shredded Coconut
4 tbsp Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
¼ cup Agave or Maple Syrup
Optional: Dried fruit, white chocolate chips, any chopped nuts, protein powder, cocoa powder, raisins.
1) Mix all dry ingredients into a bowl except chocolate chips. Make sure that you crush the flake cereal into a semi-powder before adding it.
2) On medium heat, warm the honey, agave, peanut butter and vanilla.
3) Mix both dry and liquid ingredients together until everything is well mixed.
4) Add the chocolate chips and lightly toss.
5) Spray/grease a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour granola mixture in pan. Press granola mixture until you reach a desired thickness.
6) Preheat oven to 350, and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for at least one hour before cutting into 12-15 even bars with a knife. Enjoy!